Thursday, June 2, 2011

MARINA DEL REY: NO FIREWORKS: NO BOUNCE HOUSES

MARINA DEL REY: NO FIREWORKS DISPLAY on JULY 4, 2011: This statement originally posted in Government site of Los Angeles sort of drop down my mood. I was planning to make a beach party on July 4th with my family and kids and later on enjoy the fireworks. I was planning to rent as wall an inflatable bounce house for a party. Then I find out not bounce houses nor water slides or any kind of inflatable play structures are allowed for beach parties. Later on it came up that BBQ ing is allowed in some locations only. What if someone wants to have a private party far away from others with family and kids? Do we have to go back to our homes to BBQ  and bounce in the jumper or slide at our backyard on July 4th? I hope party rental industry wont suffer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment